Friday, May 4, 2007

05-04-07

My feelings are a bit hurt.

People that have read my diary for a while ask me sometimes how my friend Maddey is. Truth is, she hasn't talked to me in well over a year now, and I don't know why. I have tried getting in touch with her and she won't ever return my calls or my emails. Wednesday was her birthday, and I sent her a text message saying Happy Birthday, and she wrote back saying "Thanks, but I don't know who this is". I wrote back "Your friend Matt", and she never wrote back. So yesterday I sent a note asking why she isn't talking to me anymore, and I got no response. I honestly don't know what I did, and to tell the truth, I don't think I did anything at all. Her way of dealing with problems is to cut off all the people around her that care about her, and I don't know what might have happened to her, but it must've been a whopper.

So my feelings are hurt, and there's nothing I can do to solve the mystery as to what happened. My only option is to just let things go. Just let it go.

Then I realized that I do the exact same thing that Maddey does. I push people away, then I get upset when they stop coming around.

My interaction with others this week has been strained, and I find myself disappointed. Even people that I generally talk to every day haven't gotten in touch with me at all this week.

I think I need to take a good look at myself.

Today is the third day in a row that I can't post on my Diaryland blog.

No comments: